Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick news reel

We get very little info over here, but what I do know, I thought I'd pass along...

* Katie graduated from ASU nursing school on May 8th, and took a position as a pediatric cardiothoracic icu nurse. Um, yeah. Kickin butt and taking names as usual, Chilton girls. Nice work, Katie and Congratulations!!

* Skye is currently living my dream, unemployed world-traveler. Oh wait, I'm living the dream too! High-five skye. He's traveling to tofino and getting some surfing time in, as well as to Venice for a friends wedding in a few weeks (the best part, he's stopping by Munich to say hi - yay).

* Shelby and Brian moved back to Georgia recently, which they sounded very happy about. Nana said that Brian has a job back there, and they'll be surrounded by friends.

* Beth's about to finish her dental school residency. Although I'm not sure what she's planning to do afterward - job wise, she and a couple friends are heading to Europe in July for a whirlwind european vacation... 6 countries, a lot of cities, and 1.5 months. Sounds awesome. I'm trying to figure out when/how to meet up with their merry gang. Anyone else want to jump a plane for london with us??

And that's all I know. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the start to summer!

love you.

0 comments: