Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Katie got married

Yay, Congratulations Katie and Rob!


Here's an email from her that was sent around, in case you haven't already read it:

Sorry for the mass email...

As a little update, I graduated this spring from Arizona State University with a bachelor's in Nursing. I've been working in a pediatric ICU for the last 6 months and now with Rob coming home from Iraq, I moved up to New York to Fort Drum to be with him. There I will be working (starting late Oct) in between a general pediatric floor and a neonatal ICU. Ultimately, the plan is to go back to school to become a Nurse Practitioner after I get some experience, so we'll see. As for Rob, while he has yet to make it to any holidays (yikes! sorry!) I can assure you all he is a fantastic guy and stole my heart almost 5 years ago at West Point. He's a medical service corps officer in the Army and currently has spent the last year in Iraq. We were hoping to make it to the holiday festivities this year, unfortunately circumstances won't allow it until this coming spring/summer. I hope we can catch up with many of you then.

Sorry for the lengthy info but I hope that gives a little insight to what I've been up to the last few years. Love you all very much and look forward to seeing you all in the future.

Take care!

Katie

0 comments: