Thanks to Jessie and Christie for planning and hosting a great family BBQ! I'm hoping you girls plan to make it an annual event, but I know it's a lot of effort. It was AWESOME.
Thanks also go to Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Lyle for providing the lovely location (sunny weather next to the water...nice!) and much of the food/drinks!
Thanks should go to the out-of-towners for making the drive/trip. We LOVE seeing you guys, and are a bit spoiled that you are willing to come to us. We appreciate it though. Thanks.
And last, but not least, a HUGE thank you to Uncle Barrett for the family BBQ sauce recipe. We will cherish it (and eat it, often)!
Did I miss anyone? If so, I'm sorry. Remember, I wasn't the coordinator and dont know who did what, exactly. But I know I had a blast and enjoyed lots of yummy food from everyone. Really, really great seeing all of you (more than once a year).
xoxo,
laurie
p.s. If you haven't sent a favorite personal/family recipe to Skye, Christie or me yet, please do!! It's not too late. We'll be making and taking pictures of the food over the next couple months, and then compiling all the recipes into a book format. It can be a simple dish, or elaborate. Made up by you, or out of your favorite cooking magazine. Doesn't matter. If you eat it and like it and want to share it, send it in!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Chilton Family BBQ
Posted by Laura at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment