Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy birthday, dean!

From the moment we met, I knew you'd be the best side-kick and brother a girl could have. After all, you used to do all the dishes for 10 cents, when I was on 'babysitting duty'. A few years later, you became a challenging opponent in sports- making me work all the harder to be my best. And in our 'adult' years, you're there to be supportive, funny, congratulatory, sympathetic, etc, etc- as the need dictates (3 sisters keeps you on your toes, eh?).

Dean's 1st birthday

I love having you as part of my life, and even more so, I love the smart, caring, successful, great man you've become.

Happy, happy birthday bro!

xoxo, L

p.s. Happy St. Pattys day to all.

1 comments:

Dental Dad said...

Happy Birthday, Dean. The picture was from Fort Huachuca with Laurie and neighbor kids Jay and Ashley. It was Dean's first birthday.